The Greater Brownsburg Chamber of Commerce seeks to Engage, Educate and Empower the local business community. Driven by member businesses, organizations and agencies of Hendricks County, the Chamber is the voice for promoting business and its developing community.
The Greater Brownsburg Chamber of Commerce is committed to the following:
1. To serve as a primary source of information to existing and potential businesses and the community at large.
2. To actively serve and retain existing members and add new members.
3. To foster economic development through the expansion of existing businesses as well as the locations for new businesses.
4. To proactively represent and serve as the voice of the business community to local and county government.
5. To provide significant value to added benefits and programming for members.
The Greater Brownsburg Chamber of Commerce is focused on being the voice of local business to promote a vibrant economy and healthy community. We work in conjunction with businesses, citizens, and educational and elected officials to provide a positive business environment and improve the quality life in our community.
As of April 2022, we are closing in on 300 active members representing diverse businesses, individuals and civic organizations.